    How does one go about managing my cisco 2507 router remotely? Further
    more, I received this router with no instructions or insight into what
    the ip address assigned to this box is, how do I find it or reset it?

    bray, May 1, 2007

  2. Since it could be an infinate number of different values, I'm not
    going to begin to guess what the IP address and passwords may be..

    But, you can change them.

    google "site:cisco.com password recovery 2507"

    It did take a couple clicks to get to

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ducts_password_recovery09186a0080094795.shtml

    Doug McIntyre, May 1, 2007

  3. bray

    Guest Guest

    plug into the console port of it and run hyperterminal.. there you can
    see all of the config of it.

    Flamer.

    Guest, May 1, 2007
  4. bray