    I want to learn how programs are written and how they work and how to open
    them and play around with there coding. Is there a site or a group anyone
    out there knows of that could sorta get me started.

    Chuck S, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Chuck S

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Chuck S continued:
    http://cougartime.hopto.org/google.gif

    Slumpy, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Chuck S

    Jimchip Guest

    You need to be a little more specific about you what want to end up doing.
    There are lots of programming languages and types of programs.

    http://www.eng.uc.edu/~jtilley/tutorial.html

    http://sourceforge.net/

    Jimchip, Jun 28, 2003
  4. Chuck S

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Sigh....

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 29, 2003
  5. Chuck S

    Plato Guest

    The best way is to sign up for a basic programming class at a local
    community college.

    Plato, Jun 29, 2003
  6. Chuck S

    fluffy bunny Guest

    Best way is to ditch windows and give linux a go, all the development stuff,
    compiler, editor etc..... is free - do you really want to pay the microsoft
    tax

    fluffy bunny, Jul 1, 2003