    i m interested to join it myself as i have good knowledge of .net and sql
    server

    kind regards

    Guest, May 28, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Subject : >> I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET MCSD CERTIFICATION

    GO TO YOUR LOCAL VEGETABLE MARKET AND SHOUT THIS OVER THERE. MAKE SURE
    YOUR VOICE IS HEARD OVER ALL THE DIN. SOMEONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOUT
    BACK THE ANSWER AT YOU.

    Just the certificate ? Will it matter if it's not in your name ? If so,
    just ask a friend who is an MCSD to show you his certificate. Maybe
    he'll even let you pose for a photograph.

    You can do a lot of things to yourself, online. Probably registering is
    just one of them. You can also contact a Training center.
    server

    I'm sure you have *very* good knowledge of .net. I wish your knowledge
    of netiquette was as good.

    Cerebrus, May 28, 2006