    I want to have many online IT professionals in MCSE and
    MCSA, i need to broaden my little practical experience.

    and

    olanrewajuu, Aug 6, 2004

  2. olanrewajuu

    Rick Guest

    Practical experience?

    Ok I have a premonition that a ball licking comment is coming

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 6, 2004

  3. olanrewajuu

    kpg Guest

    I hope that and are
    you emial addys and not some other poor slob that you have
    it out for. Because if and
    are yours the you will get a lot of
    additional "practical experience." But if
    and are not yours then you sir are
    a despicable cad.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 6, 2004
  4. olanrewajuu

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'm sure sven will help you gain a "little practical experience".

    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004