    or i have to pay?? how much?? duration etc. please write me.
    with regards,
    manju

    manju, Jan 20, 2005

  2. manju

    Guest Guest

    you have FAILED plz forget about Microsoft and become a
    horse.

    Thanks for your time
    BG

    Guest, Jan 20, 2005

  3. manju

    Rahul verma Guest

    hi naju
    If u Are intrested in doing MCSE THEN U NEED TO
    PASS SEVEN MICROSOFT PAPER' AFTER HAVING TRAINING OR
    WITHOUT TRAINING IF U CAN PREPARE UR SELF EACH EXAM COST
    U 2400 ROUND ABOUT IF U WANT GET DETAIL INFOR MATION U
    CAN MAIL ME ON MY MAIL ID .
    waiting for ur response
    thanx
    Rahul

    Rahul verma, Jan 20, 2005
  4. DEER RAHUL MY NAME IS SWEN AND I AM TO BE E-MAILING YOU VERY SOONLY OKAY BYE

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 20, 2005
  5. manju

    Guest Guest

    set up a network at home; consisting of ms server 2003
    (if doing 2003 exams---norm. now) and a client xp pro sp 2
    with or without a router ...i use belkin wireless modem
    firewall routers...not cisco ..coz theyre to
    expensv.......and hey you're half way there....get the
    lighting & airflow right in your room....use
    flurescent.no headaches & tiredeness.......then get a
    good antivirus like mcaffee viruscan for business users
    with minimum of 5 client users to protct ur growing
    netwrk.

    u can get free 180 day evaluation copies of xp pro &
    server 2003 from technet @ microsoft.

    any more help? just drop me a response at
    .

    get the mcse boxset too. learn xp pro real well.& youre
    flying.

    ciao

    bro

    Guest, Jan 20, 2005
  6. manju

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    I wonder how many of these brain-dead sacks of protoplasm actually come
    back to read the replies. I'd be willing to wager that the majority of
    them just check their e-mails till they lose interest and go back to
    flipping somosas in uncle Sandeep's restaurant.

    JaR, Jan 20, 2005
  7. Back under the bridge now, c'mon now, you know the drill.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2005
  8. manju

    Ben Guest

    Mmmmm samosas, with chutney & riata dip!
    If I could become an MCSE (microsoft certified samosas eater) i would!

    Ben

    Ben, Jan 21, 2005
  9. manju

    Sam Guest

    Sam, Jan 21, 2005
  10. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 21, 2005
  12. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  13. manju

    LnkWizard Guest

    HERETIC!!!!! Burn him at the steak.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    I misspelled on purpose.

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 21, 2005
  14. manju

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    DON'T BURN THE STEAK!!!

    I like mine medium rare.

    JaR, Jan 21, 2005
  15. manju

    Sam Guest

    Sam, Jan 21, 2005
  16. manju

    kpg Guest

    steak...mmmmmmmmm.

    kpg, Jan 21, 2005
  17. HERETIC!!!!! Burn him at the steak.
    not blue?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  18. manju

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 21, 2005
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 21, 2005
  20. manju

    catwalker63 Guest

    Just run mine through a warm room.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 21, 2005