  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    But not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

    Meat Plow, Sep 12, 2010

  2. At least your grandpa didn't die like mine, in a Nazi concentration camp.

    He fell out of the guard tower ; )

    I'm Old Gregg, Sep 13, 2010

  3. At least they didn't die like David Carradine...
    in a closet in Thailand with a noose around their
    necks; plastic bags on their heads; dicks in their
    hands and jizz all over the floor...

    And on top of that : TEH INTERNATIONAL NEWS...

    Whoo-wheeeeee, how'd you like to be the closest
    surviving relative at *that* wake and/or funeral?

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 13, 2010