    free software?
    If anyone have experience with that, please help me!

    Hans

    Mr. Mistery, Feb 6, 2004

  2. CutePdf Printer
    freeware
    http://www.acrosoftware.com/
    CutePDF Printer enables you to create professional quality PDF files
    from almost any printable document.
    It contains no watermarks or annoying pop-up advertisements.

    Regards
    Thorkild Dalsgaard

    Thorkild Dalsgaard, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Alexander Rogge, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Mr. Mistery

    Won Dampchin Guest

    Won Dampchin, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Alexander Rogge, Feb 7, 2004
  6. Mr. Mistery

    Mr. Mistery Guest

    Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried Openoffice and it works perfect!!
    Hans

    Mr. Mistery, Feb 8, 2004