    Aardvark Guest

    It's called a 'Joy Box' apparently.

    <>

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    chuckcar Guest

    Hell for a couple of bucks you can get a black thing that does one at a
    time at your local Giant Tiger. If you want to buy filtered cigarette
    tubes for joints. He was using tobacco for a reason - it doesn't work
    for MJ. Just buy some zig zag whites and practice practice practice.

    chuckcar, Jan 7, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    I've had plenty, thanks. I still want a machine (contraption?
    contrivance?) that skins up three spliffs in less than a minute.

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    chuckcar Guest

    Then get one of the other type - the ones with the ribbon of plastic
    between two metal bars. Or better yet, use a bong. Rolling just takes time
    because it has to be done right. I don't think a mechanical aid will help
    - you lose the sense of touch.

    chuckcar, Jan 7, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    richard Guest

    I've had a couple of mechanical rollers. One you could do 3 at a time.
    Problem is, the tobacco never gets packed tight enough and the tobacco
    they sell for them is crap. Not to mention being sloppy.

    richard, Jan 7, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    Pennywise Guest

    cause idiots like you would get your fingers stuck in the rollers -
    You just don't get it, we have all used those endless plastic machines
    or a dollar bill - he justs wants what he showed you :

    Pennywise, Jan 7, 2009
  7. Aardvark

    Kyle Bowman Guest

    Aardvark bickered:
    Oi, 'Arsewipe'... shut it!

    Kyle Bowman, Jan 7, 2009
  8. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Uncalled for, but an amazing imitation of Harry Enfield.

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  9. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Incorrect assumption.
    Another incorrect assumption.

    I never said I smoke weed. I love simple, clever gadgets. Hell, I've got
    a load of stuff from Betterwear and Kleen-eze I bought because they were
    ingenious devices and for no other reason.

    That doesn't mean that I do housework, does it.

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  10. Aardvark

    Mara Guest

    Sure it does. You're also 11' tall, invisible, and can fly. ;)

    Mara, Jan 7, 2009
  11. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    I may be Irish, but I ain't no Aer Lingus leprechaun :)

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  12. Aardvark

    Father Jack Guest

    Feck arf!

    Father Jack, Jan 7, 2009
  13. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Arrse! Girls! Drrink!

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  14. Aardvark

    Ronnie Pace Guest

    Steady, you'll excite Mary's pussies.

    Ronnie Pace, Jan 7, 2009
  15. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    How many do you want?

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  16. couldnt do that over here, our car have proper gears

    [email protected], Jan 7, 2009
  17. Aardvark

    Peeassha Guest

    Maybe that fortified *featherbrain* fanghorn should be answering this one.

    Peeassha, Jan 7, 2009
  18. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Or five, sometimes six. :)

    Aardvark, Jan 7, 2009
  19. Philo's referring to a car, you appear to be stuck on your bicycle... I'll
    give you 2 shekels for it, my life.

    Jubal Prissmann, Jan 7, 2009
  20. Aardvark

    chuckcar Guest

    Must be what you are driving if you've never heard of a car with a 6
    speed. There's a car out there with a 7 speed automatic transmission. CVT
    no less. Seen the add, just can't recall the brand. Along the lines of the
    Space Oddity one on now, but it has the car drive over the numbers 1-7 as
    it shifts. Formula 1 cars all have 7 speed semi-automatic (paddle
    shifters) transmissions. Most modern sports cars have paddle shifts or
    at least a 6 speed manual. And before anyone says it a Mustang *isn't* a
    sports car - it has 3 too many seats and handles like a cow.

    chuckcar, Jan 8, 2009