    Same here - wish people would put factual info on here and stop leading
    people astray besides if it did work would cost $12.9 some a month after 14
    days - Real Player ain't worth it. And alot of advice on here isn't either.

    Guest, Dec 4, 2005

  2. Rob Wilkens

    Piers James Guest

    Why, why, and why again. Realplayer is total arse, and if never works again,
    that will be the best thing that has ever happened to the world of media
    players!!!

    Piers James, Dec 4, 2005

  3. Rob Wilkens

    Rob Wilkens Guest

    NO IT DOES NOT...

    After 19 days you don't get the content in the browser for free, but the
    player itself is still free.

    -Rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 4, 2005
  4. Rob Wilkens

    Rob Wilkens Guest

    For me, real alternative worked as a streaming player.

    Or at least it used to until I tried to do the install which I was told
    would work but absolutely did not (I mean it didn't say, this time, that it
    wouldn't install on x64, but it definitely failed).

    -rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 4, 2005
  5. Rob Wilkens

    Rob Wilkens Guest

    You mean I'll be stuck with QuickTime? They don't let you resize the video
    or go full screen unless you pay some $30 for the full player.

    -Rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 4, 2005
  6. Rob Wilkens

    Patrick Guest

    Come on now -
    Someone distributes some content in a "specific file format"
    And the creators of file format think that they can sucker you into paying
    $30
    to watch it if you want to be able to use the features and capabilities of a
    machine
    that you already paid for.
    Right ...
    "Crank up the settings on your security programs and head straight for the
    crack sites"

    This is not a moral issue - it is a "can do issue" you have the knowledge,
    skill and the
    resources. And as long as it is not taking $ from someone else's pocket to
    line yours...
    "no harm - no foul"
    Screw SlickTime & RealSpywarePlayer.

    Patrick, Dec 5, 2005