I WANT MY MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Stacee Houghton, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. HOW CAN I GET AN MCSE?

    PLEASE RESPOND WITH ENTELLIGENT ANSWER.

    Stacee Houghton, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Stacee Houghton

    molsonexpert Guest

    Microsoft has a web site that outlines the certification process in
    intricate detail. Also, I would suggest you learn to spell.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 4, 2004

  3. PLEASE RESPOND WITH ENTELLIGENT ANSWER.

    chicken madras

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Stacee Houghton

    anonymous Guest

    Why do you want a MCSE. Half the people that have them now
    can't find work because there are too many out there.

    anonymous, Aug 4, 2004
  5. Half the people that have them now
    .... they have no real world experience or are simply too stupid.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  6. Lookit them yo-yo's;
    that's the way you do it.
    Usin' braindumps for their MCSE's....

    RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT, Aug 4, 2004
  7. Stacee Houghton

    Doom Guest

    Half seems like a low number. I bet it's more like 75 or 80%

    Doom, Aug 4, 2004
  8. Stacee Houghton

    Consultant Guest

    well, stacee, a baby is made when a mommy and a daddy love each other so
    much, that a baby is made from the overwhelming amount of love generated by
    the two.

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004
  9. Stacee Houghton

    catwalker63 Guest

    You're sure about that? 'Cause there's an overwhelming lack of evidence
    that that's true.

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 4, 2004
  10. Stacee Houghton

    Ben Guest

    That ain't cheatin' that's the way you do it
    MCSE's for nothin' and chicks for free...

    Ben, Aug 5, 2004
  11. Stacee Houghton

    RH Guest

    Buy a bunch of books, set up a home network, study your
    ass off, take the exams, get a job.

    RH, Aug 5, 2004
  12. Lookit them yo-yo's;
    That ain't working that's the way you do it
    cert's for nothing and dumps for free.
    Now that ain't working that's the way you do it
    Lemme tell ya them guys *ARE* dumb

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 5, 2004
  13. Stacee Houghton

    Consultant Guest

    this sounds vaguely familiar

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2004
  14. Stacee Houghton

    Novell Guest

    It would be better if you get your CNE.

    MCSE = Must Consult Someone Else

    Novell

    Novell, Aug 5, 2004
  15. As opposed to:
    Nobody Ever Values Exceedingly Lame...uh....uh....Lamas.

    RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT, Aug 6, 2004
  16. Stacee Houghton

    Novell Guest

    So that is how you spell Novell (nevell?) No wonder you
    had to go with Microsoft.

    Novell

    Novell, Aug 6, 2004
  17. Stacee Houghton

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Aug 6, 2004
  18. Sorry, I was too focused on the double l's on the end. Should have been:

    Nobody Openly Values Exceedingly Lame...uh....uh....Lamas.

    RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT, Aug 6, 2004
  19. Stacee Houghton

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I want my, I want my, I want my MCSE...

    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004