I want my MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. IFYPFYSICAWY [so I could agree with you]

    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 25, 2006

  2. After years of working in radio, I listen to nothing.

    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 25, 2006

  3. You are vying to become The Hero Of That One Friday.

    "I used to love her, ooohhh yyeeaah, but I had to kill her."

    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 25, 2006
  4. Wasn't the Yugo an 80s car?

    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 25, 2006
  5. Actually, I don't plan on ever working again. I'm retired.

    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 25, 2006
  6. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    After years of listening to the radio, I hear nothing.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 25, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Yup, just more 80s waste. But of course it was Yugoslavian, not American.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 25, 2006
  8. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    There are two kinds of people in the world those that are retired and those
    that wish to be retired.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 25, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "And I can still hear her complain."

    TechGeekPro, Feb 26, 2006
  10. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Did it even qualify as a car?

    TechGeekPro, Feb 26, 2006
  11. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Actually, there are three types of people in this world;
    Those who can count, and those who can't.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 26, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Right...the *only* thing that kept it from being classified as a Go-Kart was
    that it could do speeds over 50MPH

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 26, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "I used to love her, ooohhh yyeeaah, but I had to kill her."
    Do they *really* ever stop complaining?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 26, 2006
  14. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    TMML

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 26, 2006
  15. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    Seems to me you guys are doing the complaining.

    LRM, Feb 26, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Yeah, we just like to place the blame elsewhere.

    You know we (guys) love you (women).

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 26, 2006
  17. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hey!

    Stop complaining about our complaining!

    Frisbee®, Feb 27, 2006
  18. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    furrfu! I wasn't complaining, just making an observation. Stop nagging me!

    LRM, Feb 27, 2006
  19. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    It's hard to argue with you when yore rite.

    Frisbee®, Feb 27, 2006
  20. Network Guru

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Awe h3ll....argue anyways...just for the halibut.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 27, 2006