    i want ms exchange server 2003 server setup / iso image for practice
    purpose pls send me the link / site name. ......

    Thank you........

    Dev, Aug 4, 2009

  2. Have you tried *searching* the Microsoft Exchange website? FWIW, I was
    unable to locate a Microsoft-sponsored download of Exchange 2003 eval. Given
    that it's two revisions old, now, I don't find that particularly surprising.

    Most Exchange training books contain an evaluation copy of the product on
    CD. I would suggest that route (You're going to need training materials
    anyway, right?)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Aug 4, 2009