    Likes Received:
    0
    somebody ,who can teach me PHP ?:stupido:

    Jack Chen, Oct 19, 2009

  2. Jack Chen

    vinney

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    hm.... I dont...even....interesting

    vinney, Oct 29, 2009

  3. Jack Chen

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    why dont u go to the php website. they have tons of information

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010
  4. Jack Chen

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    www .php.net it is.....

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010
  5. Jack Chen

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    or just get the book 'Php for dummies'. it is a very easy read. should help.

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010
  6. Jack Chen

    gbaxtin

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    America
    yeah dude Google it. There are tons of free resources and tutorials.

    gbaxtin, Aug 3, 2010
  7. Jack Chen

    jimknowbest

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    in a rural town nobody's heard of
    a basic php guide can be found on ebay or amazon. or try tubing it on youtube.

    jimknowbest, Feb 10, 2011
  8. Jack Chen

    jimknowbest

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    in a rural town nobody's heard of
    cant believe you stopped at 49 posts. come on 1 more...

    go for 50...

    jimknowbest, Feb 10, 2011