    Mr.shahjahan chy
    Chittagng
    Bangladesh

    shahjahanchy, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Long time ago I was join in Exam Of MCSE But I do not
    do you have electricity?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004

  3. shahjahanchy

    anonymous Guest

    You need to set up a test network with about $15,000 USD
    of equipment including different operating systems and
    several servers and firewalls with IDS and Windows 2000,
    XP, 2003 server, 2003 Advanced server. You also need to
    know programing to write logon scripts and a T1 line at
    around $800/month.
    Hope this helps

    one more thing...you also need a spell checker

    anonymous, Aug 9, 2004
  4. shahjahanchy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i think you are super furry.