    get is my new email. What is the trick to get ALL of it?

    Thanks

    MM

    mm, Sep 24, 2009

  2. mm

    Justin Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote on [Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:10:58 -0700]:
    Make sure gmail POP is set to send all messages, and not just new ones

    For example.

    Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been
    downloaded)
    Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on
    Disable POP

    Justin, Sep 24, 2009

  3. mm

    mm Guest

    I tried what you said and it did not work. The file popstate was
    located in the Documents and Settings folder. I first tried to rename
    it, then deleted it. I did a search for all files having that name
    "popstate.dat" and no others exist. Any more ideas?

    I suppose I could entirely delete TB and reinstall, but I thought I
    did that when I reinstalled the OS.

    Thanks for all help.

    mm, Sep 29, 2009
  4. mm

    mm Guest

    Is this something I adjust in TB (where), or on Gmail? I cant find it
    in TB settings.

    Thanks

    mm, Sep 30, 2009
  5. mm

    Justin Guest

    See where I said "make sure gmail POP is set". That certainly implies
    it's a gmail setting.

    Justin, Sep 30, 2009
  6. all your mail, passwords, settings, etc, are stored in
    an area called the TB Profile. This profile is kept
    away from where the program is installed. When you
    uninstall TB, all you're doing is removing the program,
    and the profile is not touched. When you reinstall,
    the program will pick up the default profile and start
    using that. Anything that can and will go wrong is
    usually traced back to the profile and not to the
    program itself.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 30, 2009
  7. mm

    Justin Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote on [Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:41:28 -0700]:
    The thing is, there's no error or problem. Everything is doing
    everything correctly.

    He just needs to tell gmail to send everything.

    That, or move to IMAP.

    Justin, Sep 30, 2009
  8. you don't need ypops anymore. Yahoo, gmail, and
    hotmail are all now pop accessible.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 2, 2009
  9. mm

    Justin Guest

    gmail is even IMAP accessible, which is even better.

    Justin, Oct 2, 2009