I took out the Gym trainer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beck, May 5, 2006.

  1. Beck

    Beck Guest

    Went for my induction at the gym this morning. When starting gym you do a
    little induction, they take blood pressure and ask questions and show you
    how to use the machines.

    So I am having a good time on the cycling and rowing machines. I said to
    her I was fearful of the treadmill as I hear stories of people falling off.
    She says don't worry, nobody falls off them, they are safe. lol

    So I cautiously go over to the treadmill and she shows me how to use the
    controls, okay that was fine. Then when I was supposed to get off the
    machine she tells me to keep walking but pointed at the back of the
    machine... naturally I was walking in the wrong direction.

    Bang crash the treadmill took me down and the silly trainer instinctively
    tries to catch me... I took her with me. We ended up on this pile on the
    floor.

    I hurt all over. Needless to say I will not be using the treadmill again.
    I will go back but will stick to rowing and cycling :)

    Beck, May 5, 2006

  2. Beck

    Beck Guest

    Fook wrong group, sorry.

    Beck, May 5, 2006

  3. Have you tried rebooting the trainer?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 5, 2006
  4. Beck

    Beck Guest

    I think I did unfortunately - boot in the face :-(

    Beck, May 5, 2006
  5. Beck rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Try removing the trainer from Device Manager, *then* reboot. Should fix 'er
    right up....

    The Old Sourdough, May 5, 2006
  6. Beck

    Beck Guest

    LOL thanks for the tip. Reinstall later ;-)

    Beck, May 5, 2006
  7. Beck

    Evan Platt Guest

    Boot to the head.

    Evan Platt, May 5, 2006
  8. Blinky the Shark, May 5, 2006
  9. Beat ya by two minutes. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, May 5, 2006
  10. Beck

    Rich Wilson Guest

    Erm... anyone else finding this difficult to visualise?

    Rich Wilson, May 6, 2006
  11. Beck

    me Guest

    Surprised you didnt get accused of using it as an excuse for a grope.

    me, May 6, 2006
  12. Beck

    Beck Guest

    Damn. Cancels never work properly :-s