  1. KW

    KW Guest

    How can I get it back

    KW, Dec 18, 2006

  2. 1. First I would look down, in your pubic area if there is hair there
    please continue if there are if not your excused.

    2. If there is hair look for a sac looking structure with 2 ball shaped
    items inside, if these are located properly below the rod shaped item
    then go to step if not your are once again excused.

    3. If you made it this far you need to go back to highschool and grow
    up.

    keatonmathew46, Dec 18, 2006

  3. KW

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    Call the Piped Piper

    Muse Gruppes, Dec 18, 2006
  4. KW

    Fred Guest

    You've made an assumption here - with approximately a 50% of being wrong.

    Fred, Dec 18, 2006
  5. KW

    old man Guest

    pied piper

    old man, Dec 18, 2006
  6. hungry cat (ultimate solution)
    Mousetrap (if you don't mind if dead or alive)
    industrial vacuum cleaner (chances for survival are better, but not perfect)

    Walter Mautner, Dec 18, 2006
  7. KW

    Andy Guest

    Get the mouse to look for the hand

    Andy, Dec 18, 2006
  8. KW

    Andy, Dec 18, 2006
  9. KW

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    No "Piped" :/\/ he's a bit stoned.

    Muse Gruppes, Dec 18, 2006

  10. Pose as the USA's CIA, offer a $10 million reward
    putting up posters in Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Podunk, ID;
    Burbank, CA; and McLain, VA.

    If you're ever in a boxing match,
    try not to let the other guy's glove touch your lips,
    because you don't even know where
    that glove has been.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 18, 2006
  11. KW

    Dark1 Guest

    sadly, I actually have this problem... I got a razer diamondback.. and if
    you leave it sit long, it will fly about the screen, covering every pixel
    within 2secs..
    only way to catch it? unplug, plug back in
    its still a better mouse than any of the couple dozen wireless i tried

    Dark1, Dec 19, 2006