I Successfully Installed Windows XP X64 Edition on my Brand New DELL XPS 600.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Kevin John Panzke, May 17, 2006.

  1. I Successfully Installed Windows XP X64 Edition on my Brand New DELL XPS
    600.

    Intel 3 GHz Pentium D 930 Series Processor.

    1 GB DDR2 SDRAM 533 MHz.

    NVIDIA NForce 4 SLI MCP.

    NVIDIA GeForce 6800 with SLI Ready.

    160 GB SATA 2 Hard Disk Drive.

    Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Sound Card.

    NVIDIA NForce Integrated Ethernet Controller.

    16X CD/DVD Burner.

    IEEE 1394 Controller.

    Kevin John Panzke http://www.kevinpanzke.com

    Kevin John Panzke, May 17, 2006