    the older version, so that's what made me wonder.

    Thanks,
    Bundy

    Vince F. Bundy, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Vince F. Bundy

    Mike Davis Guest

    Bundy,
    Yes indeed the ME is the uncut version of the film and certainly not for
    the faint of heart <ggg.> The real jewel in this package is the Joe Bob
    Briggs commentary. It is worth the price of admission alone and is one of my
    favorite commentaries availible on any disc.
    You'll love it. All the best, Mike

    Mike Davis, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Vince F. Bundy

    HappyHunter Guest

    Bundy,
    I second that. I absolutely loved Joe Bob's commentary - very
    entertaining and enlightening - he alone convinced me that this movie
    was indeed a feminist rather than anti-feminist piece. Even the
    director's own commentary about his reasons for doing it etc left me
    not entirely convinced.

    I loved his commentary so much, in fact, I bought 2 of his books off
    ebay the next day (I loved them too!).

    Yay, Joe Bob!

    HappyHunter, Jan 4, 2004
  4. And despite Joe's longstanding connections to ISOYG, any chance of a
    *third* Elite JBB commentary, for all us "Jesse James Meets
    Frankenstein's Daughter" commentary fans?

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jan 5, 2004