    slumpy Guest

    Honest.
    My life is just so exciting I feel like shitting myself.

    slumpy, Jul 30, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:
    LOL, so he didn't mention a meal then? ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Jul 30, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    I didn't say hello, he would never remember me, but he still looks menacing
    enough /not/ to get a parking ticket ;-)

    slumpy, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Did you 'lap his helmet', SPANKARD?

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 1, 2003