    His mom was walking him home and I hear her say "You act like a 5 year
    old." Then I was walking home and I walked by Michael's house and I
    could hear him crying to his mom, "leave me alone."

    Kim Shultz, Oct 27, 2010

  2. Kim Shultz

    Gorby Guest

    I have set up my newsreader to ignore any sub thread with that name in
    it. He has now disappeared!

    Gorby, Oct 27, 2010

  3. Good. Well, not really a good idea for you because you won't know when
    I'm posting any personal information about you that might be true. For
    example, like you being gay.

    Michael Gross, Oct 27, 2010
  4. Kim Shultz

    Mike Easter Guest

    Gorby crossposted and cited Kim Shultz:
    - don't cite trolls
    - don't crosspost troll citations

    Temporarily responding to a troll-reply.

    Mike Easter, Oct 27, 2010
  5. Kim Shultz

    PBDepot Guest

    "Virgins in the Mist"