    http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/154710615/original

    It comes in a piano-black lacquered wood box!

    Olympus OM-D cameras now come in spiffy black cardboard boxes.

    RichA, Mar 5, 2014

  2. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    You actually handled that tasteless Hasselblad "camera" abomination?
    It's ugly enough to induce mass vomiting, worldwide!

    John

    John Turco, Mar 8, 2014

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Problem would be, if you ever intended to actually use it, hand salt/acid would erode the finish on the hardwood.

    RichA, Mar 9, 2014
  4. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    Trouble is, I'd choke on my own puke.

    Furthermore, this grotesque Hasselblad "Lunar" is obscenely overpriced.

    John

    John Turco, Mar 10, 2014
  5. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Well, it's like gold-plated Nikon's and such. People buy them as collector's items, not really to use.

    RichA, Mar 11, 2014