I removed Vista and installed Linux on my Laptop...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Mar 5, 2007.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Au79

    Rosanna Guest

    Rosanna, Mar 5, 2007

  3. Au79

    Maximum Dog Guest

    Au79 hag wrote:

    <snipped>

    <It doesn't mean much from someone that can hardly turn on a computer
    and then post a clipping from some other *clown*, like yourself.>

    <Who installed Linux for you? You didn't do it.>

    <You are very experienced in making a cup of coffee, turning on your
    computer, finding a clipping, and then posting it, you hag. That's your
    experience, clippings queen.>

    Maximum Dog, Mar 5, 2007
  4. Au79

    elaich Guest

    Give it up, dude. I like Linux because it's real. I don't need eye candy.

    elaich, Mar 5, 2007
  5. Au79

    Coco Guest

    Who gives a rat's ass? Computers should BE good, not LOOK good!

    Coco, Mar 5, 2007
  6. noalternative, Mar 5, 2007
  7. Au79

    Tester Guest

    The thing I can't stand about Linux is the First Church of Linux, the
    TRUE BELIEVERS.

    Also, there have been times when I tried Linux (with a different
    machine) and couldn't get all of my hardware to work properly. This
    seems to be gradually improving but it still isn't perfect. A
    manufacturer makes absolutely sure that what he sells works with
    Windows.

    I wonder how much of the malware issue is simply a matter of numbers.
    If there were enough people using Linux the malware writers and script
    kiddies would attack Linux.

    In any case, may I suggest

    http://media.revver.com/broadcast/3946/video.mov

    (Part of deadtroll.com)