    i-Pods can any body tell me what the battetrires are on them things and
    What if any cards used Memeroy and Mac to Pc Running?
    as like Gold Over seas

    Lord Haw-Haw, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Could you repeat that in Swahili? It might make a bit more sense.
    Charlie.

    Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq, Apr 17, 2004

  3. The 'battetrires' are Li-Polymer.

    michael turner, Apr 17, 2004
  4. Lord Haw-Haw

    Guest Guest

    My eyes google at a pair of FFs too....

    Guest, Apr 17, 2004
  5. Lord Haw-Haw

    TT Guest

    The batteries were initially intended to be non replaceable ( a
    little Apple goof that cost them a lof of grief from their own
    autistic /dysfunctional family of iPod owners. They are internal and
    the process for removing them involves opening the iPod along the side
    groove between the shiny metallic surface and the white part...

    Try here- www.ipodbattery.com

    TT, Apr 17, 2004
  6. Lord Haw-Haw

    Lord Haw-Haw Guest

    other stuff i use a wee lot
    thinking of Getting one not bog stanerd battries
    Old cameras was the same you was stuffed
    Tune in to the Father Land :}-

    Lord Haw-Haw, Apr 17, 2004
  7. Lord Haw-Haw

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I've been single so long, I'll google at anything bigger than a pair of As
    <g>

    Toolman Tim, Apr 17, 2004
  8. Lord Haw-Haw

    Guest Guest

    (o)(o) :)

    Guest, Apr 17, 2004
  9. Lord Haw-Haw

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Uh-huh - that'll do too!

    Toolman Tim, Apr 17, 2004
  10. Lord Haw-Haw

    Shel-hed Guest

    That looks like a pair of pies. (AKA flap-jacks)

    Shel-hed, Apr 17, 2004
  11. Lord Haw-Haw

    Guest Guest

    (o)(o)(o) Eroticon 6

    Guest, Apr 17, 2004
  12. Lord Haw-Haw

    Toolman Tim Guest

    just point me in the right direction...I can home in on 'em from there all
    on my own!!

    Lord Haw-Haw, Apr 18, 2004
  14. Lord Haw-Haw

    Scrote Guest

    NP. Turn right at Betelgeuse, carry one for 35.2 lightyears. Can't miss
    it. ;-)

    Scrote, Apr 18, 2004
  15. Lord Haw-Haw

    Guest Guest

    Bloody long way for a quiche...

    Guest, Apr 18, 2004
  16. Lord Haw-Haw

    Red Eagle Guest

    Re: Re: I-Pods ?
    Ahhh, you must like the Free Flaming Faggots only....
    Don't blaim you... I wouldn't give a penny to a faggot!
    --- Synchronet 3.11b-Win32 NewsLink 1.73
    * MLC Group - Westlake, LA - telnet://mlc-group.dyndns.org

    Red Eagle, Apr 18, 2004
  17. Lord Haw-Haw

    Guest Guest

    What? You haven't lived 'til you have eaten a plate of faggots, mushy
    peas and chips washed down with a pint of Old Peculiar.

    Guest, Apr 18, 2004
  18. Lord Haw-Haw

    Scrote Guest

    Yes but it's NOT mandatory too crawl over broken glass, with your
    tongue hanging out, for a distance such as this.

    Scrote, Apr 18, 2004
  19. Lord Haw-Haw

    Scrote Guest

    Nice but how about one of these? Not that I've tried them, but don't you
    love the names?
    Pickeled Ghoulies (4.3%)
    Liquid Lobotomy ( 8%!!!!!!)

    Scrote, Apr 18, 2004