    WOW! That test is nothing to shake a stick at. I thaught for sure I did not
    do well, but I passed with an 828. I almost passed out afterwards. That was
    draining. I feel like I just ran a marathon.

    That Guy, Aug 22, 2006

  2. That Guy

    jkozlowski Guest

    WOW! Congrats!! I really dread taking that test, I passed the 70-290 with a
    786 or something, it was very hard for me and I read on these forums that the
    tests only get harder as the numbers go up...

    So are you msca2k3 now? if so CONGRATS!!

    jkozlowski, Aug 22, 2006

  3. That Guy

    Garth H Guest

    Congrats!!

    Is that your last test?

    Garth H, Aug 22, 2006
  4. Hi THat Guy,

    Congratulations on passing the exam! I know it is not one of the easier
    ones, but you made short work of it!

    I understand how you feel, nearly passing out afterwards. When I wrote
    70-216 (Infrastructure for Windows 2000) I felt completely unprepared.
    Unlike most of the exams I have written I was second-guessing every answer I
    gave, and when I clicked 'End Exam' I was sure I had failed. Lo and behold,
    I passed (by the skin of my teeth, but still passed!), and I started shaking.
    I was sure I was going to fall over!

    Anyhow what is next for you? Let us know!

    Montreal MCSA, Aug 22, 2006
  5. That Guy

    That Guy Guest

    I was in the same situation as you going in to the 70-291. I had passed the
    70-290 with a 790 and I thaught I had done better than that. When I got done
    with the exam one of the administrators at the site told me that the 70-291
    was one of hardest ones. He said it was the one that had the highest fail
    rate, so going in this morning I was pretty nervous. When I got done with the
    test I decided not to go back to change any answers even though I didn't feel
    as confident with this one as I did with the 70-290. I ended up doing better
    on this than I did on that one. I guess being nervous about it helped me to
    focus a little more. I don't know if I have to contact Microsoft to let them
    know I want to use my Network+ and A+ towards my MCSA or if they do that
    automaticaly since I did have CompTia publish the certification information
    to them. If you or anyone else knows please post.

    That Guy, Aug 22, 2006
  6. That Guy

    That Guy Guest

    Thanks. I think I am going to enjoy being an administrator for a while before
    I move toward the MCSE.

    That Guy, Aug 22, 2006
  7. That Guy

    That Guy Guest

    I am glad to hear I am not the only one who has had that kind reaction to an
    exam. I am going to play around with some languages for a little while and
    enjoy being an administrator.

    That Guy, Aug 22, 2006
  8. That Guy

    RWH Guest

    Nice going, man. Good for you. Now you'll have to change your signature to
    "A+, Network+, MCSA"

    RWH, Aug 23, 2006
  9. That Guy

    That Guy Guest

    I guess you're right RWH, but is it appropriate since my transcript has not
    been updated by Microsoft yet. Again if anyone knows the procedure for
    updating from MCP to MCSA please let me know.
    Thanks.

    That Guy, Aug 23, 2006
  10. That Guy

    AJR Guest

    You will receive E-mail notification - very important note details requiring
    logging to MCP site and requesting credential package receiving the package
    is not automatic.

    AJR, Aug 23, 2006