    I passed in 70-315, 70-320
    what is next, how do i get MCAD certification

    cheers in advance

    MCAD_grad, Feb 11, 2008

  2. 70-316 or the SQL server 200 exam - can't remember what the code is off the
    top of my head.

    Simon Hart [MVP], Mar 30, 2008

  3. MCAD_grad

    70-315Dump Guest

    hi
    i want the dump for 70-315
    if any have please send me the dump/Link to me
    thanks in advance

    70-315Dump, Apr 18, 2008
  4. MCAD_grad

    70-315 dump Guest

    i too need dump for 70-315. i need to write very soon. please if u have send
    it to me.
    thanks

    70-315 dump, Jun 16, 2008
  5. MCAD_grad

    70-315Dump Guest

    Send ur mail ID

    70-315Dump, Jun 16, 2008
  6. MCAD_grad

    70-315Dump Guest

    hi
    Send ur mail ID

    70-315Dump, Jun 16, 2008
  7. MCAD_grad

    aspcert Guest

    could you please send me too

    aspcert, Jul 11, 2008
  8. MCAD_grad

    aspcert Guest

    could you please tell what all materials you used for test preparation? my
    email id is

    aspcert, Jul 11, 2008
  9. MCAD_grad

    NetDev Guest

    Hi,

    Please send me the dump of 70-315. My email is

    Thanks in advance
    NetDev

    NetDev, Aug 15, 2008
  10. MCAD_grad

    sanjay Guest

    hi,

    Thanks in advance.

    sanjay, Aug 25, 2008
  11. MCAD_grad

    john.smith Guest

    ty
    for that

    john.smith, Aug 26, 2008
  12. MCAD_grad

    john.smith Guest

    john.smith, Aug 26, 2008
  13. make it easy. Just write an e-mail to they will
    provide you with all information you need.

    Please don't forget to inlcude your MCP-ID and your current address, where
    they can send the stuff to.

    Kind Regards,
    a honourable MCP

    Daniel Baecker, Aug 27, 2008
  14. MCAD_grad

    Praveen Guest

    Praveen, Sep 3, 2008
  15. MCAD_grad

    Praveen Guest

    Hello Swati,
    Did You manage to get the 70-315 dump? If yes could you passit on
    to me?

    Thanks in advance.

    Praveen

    Praveen, Sep 3, 2008
  16. MCAD_grad

    Anil Kumar Guest

    Please send me latest dump for 70-320 which you had studied. It will be
    helpful to me for preparation of 70-320. Thanks in advanced

    Thanks
    Anil Kumar

    Anil Kumar, Sep 24, 2008
  17. MCAD_grad

    John Carry Guest

    John Carry, May 7, 2009
  18. MCAD_grad

    John Carry Guest

    hi,

    I just passed 70-315 with 890 score. Min. required score was 700. There were
    57 questions and time allowed was about 120 minutes.

    I used beitcertified questions to prepare my exam. You can also try that at
    http://www.beitcertified.com/70-315-test-2123.htm

    Regards,
    John

    John Carry, Jun 1, 2009