  1. Richard LEE

    Richard LEE Guest

    i passed this exam but very diffucult.especially simulation questions.

    Richard LEE, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Simulations are an attempt to boost the quality of exams
    by testing individuals in an almost real world situation.

    Unfortunately the simulations can be awkard to work with
    which may outweigh their value if they can not be
    streamlined.

    Perhaps the students will just have to accept this and
    adjust.

    SimulationsOuch, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Richard LEE

    Richard LEE Guest

    yes i join you.
    if simulation questions can be more efficiently it can be useful.i think
    there are some mistake this simulations.may be i can be mistake. :)

    Richard LEE, Apr 21, 2005
  4. Richard LEE

    amereen Guest

    I am studying for the 70-290 exam. I have already passed the 70-270
    exam about 2 years ago (before the new format). I was wondering if
    anyone knows how the simulation questions are scored? Is the question
    marked wrong if you open the wrong window or go to the wrong tab? Or,
    is the question scored based on having the end result correct to answer
    the question?

    amereen, Apr 21, 2005
  5. repost from mcsa

    I also had about 3 or 4 permission sims. Also 2 or 3 web sims and these
    sims required to do 2 or 3 tasks within the sim. I also agree to cover 2
    or 3 cource materials. I did like exam cram for review material plus the
    fact it prepaired me for what the new tests were like.

    I wonder on the NTFS/Share permission sims. If the end result you are
    looking for is Modify. Does one hilight, write, read, r/x and list dir
    like it does in real life. Because when you choose modify on the sim only
    mod shows up. In real life the other afected selection automaticaly
    highlight. I got 678, back again this week.

    Jack Engle via WinServerKB.com, Apr 23, 2005