I passed 70-216 today !!! Horay!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guan Foo Wah, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Guan Foo Wah

    Guan Foo Wah Guest

    Dear all,

    I have passed 70-216 just a couple of minutes ago and it is not that much of
    a beast as advertised here. However the only problem that I have is that I
    do not have enough time to complete all the questions. I had 60 questions to
    finish in only 2h15m. That leaves me about 2min/question and quite a number
    of questions are long winded. Ends up that I have to rush thru questions to
    catch up with the time. That still leaves me about 5 questions unfinished
    and I had to simply select A,B, C or D hoping that it might gain me some
    marks.

    I personally find 70-217 is slightly harder than this 70-216. In 70-216, I
    can figure out almost right away the answer after the reading some of the
    questions while 70-217, I have to do elimination for most answers.

    I used Syngress 70-216 MCSE and then the 3 books found in Win2k Resource Kit
    (Internetwork, TCP/IP and Distributed) to learn from ground up. I do not
    have working experience on Win2k server.

    Advice for 70-216 candidates, to not freak out by this exam. Just prepare
    well and understand well. As with any exam, go for it when you are ready.
    This exam took me 4 months to prepare.

    Jeffery Guan

    Guan Foo Wah, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Guan Foo Wah