    A couple of those questions and I was like ?????whats my name???? because I
    could not remember some switches and stuff! But it was mostly scenarios
    about GPOs and installing and permissions. Whew.

    Diana K Brown, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    congrats!
    you know damn right

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Diana K Brown

    billyw Guest

    see if she wasn't a burd, would you be as charitable

    billyw, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    you don't ask dumb question

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  5. Diana K Brown

    JaR Guest

    Of course not ;-}

    JaR, Aug 6, 2003
  6. Diana K Brown

    Maestro Guest

    Same thing I was wondering???

    Maestro, Aug 6, 2003
  7. Diana K Brown

    billyw Guest

    funny i thought that

    billyw, Aug 6, 2003
  8. Diana K Brown

    billyw Guest

    someone had to

    billyw, Aug 6, 2003
  9. Are you insinuating that I am an old crow? ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 7, 2003
  10. I have been meaning to ask, are you a founding father or a "pounding"
    father?? ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 7, 2003
  11. Diana K Brown

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Congratulations Diana!

    Paisleyskye, Aug 7, 2003
  12. Diana K Brown

    billyw Guest

    colonials

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  13. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    well both. if you call me daddy, i'll be the latter

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  14. Diana K Brown

    Maestro Guest

    No! ...are you ;-)

    Maestro, Aug 7, 2003
  15. Diana K Brown

    Gary - US Guest

    That's what I always say "what's my name beeeotch?"

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk