    the 70-210,215,216,217,219,228,229
    but the Transcript not say MCSE ,only the MCP!!
    Somebody help me !!!

    RAMBO.TREND, Aug 1, 2003

  2. RAMBO.TREND

    Andy Foster Guest

    That's because you're posting from a private address space

    HTH

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003

  3. RAMBO.TREND

    Alex Foley Guest

    Question: How long ago since last exam?

    Please wait at least 2 weeks after last exam.
    Then check your transcript.

    Then contact Microsoft if you passed all required exams
    (which must be found on transcript of course) and the MCSE
    status does not show up.

    If you are in Europa, Middle East, Africa, use this email
    address:

    Otherwise you need to look up the correct e-mail address
    and phone number by yourself.

    They helped me very fast and accurate when i got two MCP
    ID's. I also had a similar problem like you (the MCSA
    status was not added).

    You can also contact them by phone (just keep your MCP ID
    near).

    Good luck!

    Alex Foley, Aug 1, 2003
  4. RAMBO.TREND

    Mahmoud Guest

    For me it took 3 days for MCSA to be updates in my
    transcript and got only one day for MCSE to update after i
    passed the exam.
    You'd better send them e-mail if it took longer than a
    week.

    Good luck

    MCP, MCSA, MCSE

    Mahmoud, Aug 2, 2003