I need to transfer my digital files to 35mm slides and negatives output and other film format output

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chris, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    I need to transfer my digital files to 35mm slides and 35mm negatives
    output and other film format outputs? I just bought a Vivitar Vivicam
    3750 3.1 megapixals digital camera couple of weeks ago. I have took
    over 500 GOOD pictures and transfer that to my computer. What is the
    best digital photolabs online so I can transfer my digital files to
    these film outputs listed below.

    35mm black & white negatives output
    35mm color C-41 process negatives output
    35mm E-6 color slide output slide
    35mm black & white slide output
    35mm kodachrome 64 or 200 speed K-14 process slide output

    Is there any digital photolabs that does older film formats output
    from digital files like 110 and 126 color negatives output?

    Thanks,

    Chris

    Chris, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Chris

    Arthur Small Guest

    May I ask WHY?

    Arthur Small, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Chris

    andre Guest

    I guess to stick it into a projector? A slide projector is much cheaper
    and not resolution limited. Much better for photo presentations.

    Andre

    andre, Sep 23, 2004
  4. Chris

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    There are services that do that, but in the end a digital projector
    would be a good investment. I have one, and building digital slide
    shows (I do many travelogues) is mush easier than fumbling with carosels
    and the like.

    Phil

    Phil Wheeler, Sep 23, 2004
  5. Chris

    andre Guest

    I disagree. The resolution on digital projectors is very limited (lets
    say max. 1MP for a decent price) while slide projectors are only limited
    by optics. It might not matter on a screen or a small projection area
    but if you are giving presentations in front of a large crowd on a hughe
    screen it makes a difference.

    Andre

    andre, Sep 25, 2004