    go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
    am not a thief.

    EC

    ex-con, Aug 7, 2005

  2. ex-con

    Justin Guest

    Yeah, and nobody is losing any money because you wouldn't have bought it
    anyway!

    Justin, Aug 7, 2005

  3. ex-con

    TokaMundo Guest

    You're a retard.
    Probably because you are too retarded to make enough money to buy
    them.
    Scratch that, you're a total retard.
    Yes, you are, retard.
    You're too retarded to use such a device.
    See what I mean?
    You're too retarded to take on such an intricate operation.

    TokaMundo, Aug 7, 2005
  4. ex-con

    TokaMundo Guest

    Do not feed the retard any positive reinforcements, lest ye be
    deemed a retard yourself.

    TokaMundo, Aug 7, 2005
  5. ex-con

    Frank Sereno Guest

    Gosh, are you really silly enough to think that someone could get 46 DVD
    movies out of a Best Buy by shoving them down his pants and then somehow
    get by the inventory control system? I think the guy was either joking
    or trolling. And if he was trolling, you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

    Frank Sereno, Aug 8, 2005
  6. ex-con

    Justin Guest

    You should really look up the word sarcasm.

    Justin, Aug 8, 2005
  7. ex-con

    Bill Turner Guest

    Every police station has a DVD copy machine for public use. Just go to
    your nearest one and explain what you have to do.

    We'll visit you as often as we can.

    Bill T.

    Bill Turner, Aug 8, 2005
  8. ex-con

    Bill Turner Guest

    Normally I'd agree but this one does show some creativity. Throw him
    some crumbs.

    Bill T.

    Bill Turner, Aug 8, 2005
  9. Dude, you must have some big pants.

    Where do you steal them from?

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Aug 8, 2005
  10. ex-con

    TokaMundo Guest

    You're a retard as well if you think that you know what I did or did
    not "get". What you need to get is a clue.

    TokaMundo, Aug 8, 2005
  11. ex-con

    Jordan Guest

    Not even a good troll. Please try again.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Aug 8, 2005