    Whether this one is possible and how to do that?

    Can someone send me a code for this?

    Karthik

    Marskarthik, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Marskarthik

    Charlie Root Guest

    Straight-forward way is simply point equal-cost default routes over each
    interface and enable per-packet CEF switching; your provider also needs to
    two point equal-cost routes towards your network. However chances that you
    won't get 3Mbps on 2511 as its performance on minimal (64 bytes) packets is
    only 2.25Mbps at best. Also, such load-balancing assumes that links are of
    equal bandwidth, while in your case they're not. In order to unequal-cost
    load balancing you have to use EIGRP routing (chances are your provider
    won't do it) or multi-chassis multilink PPP (chances are your provider won't
    do this either).

    Kind regards,
    iLya

    Charlie Root, Mar 3, 2006