    and with my ds i can connect to it, but i can't seem to find my WEP kep, any
    help would be appriated on finding out where i can get my WEP key or get a
    new one with out messing up my dads wireless on his laptop

    Vynnessia, Dec 27, 2007

  2. Hi
    The key should be in the Wireless Router.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 28, 2007

  3. Vynnessia

    Vynnessia Guest

    It should be, but i've looking through everything that i could think of,
    along with what other people said in other threads

    Vynnessia, Dec 28, 2007
  4. Hi
    Then you have no other choice but to configure the Router with a new
    Wireless Password, and do the same on all other computers that uses this
    Wireless connection.
    This time write the password on a little sticker and stick it at the bottom
    of the Wireless Router.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 28, 2007
  5. Vynnessia

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Dec 28, 2007
  6. Barb,

    Unfortunately the Nintendo DS does not support WPA2/WPA. I went through the
    same exercise when one of my grandsons got one last year.

    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/routerInfo.jsp

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    mutual benefit of all of us...
    rights...
    How to ask a question
    http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

    Sooner Al [MVP], Dec 28, 2007
  7. Vynnessia

    Barb Bowman Guest

    that is bad news indeed. but it doesn't change the risks of using
    WEP. I know Sony added WPA support with a firmware upgrade to their
    PSP. Too bad Nintendo didn't.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP