    Can you help?
    thanks

    Piper

    Piper, Mar 24, 2006

  2. Piper

    dadiOH Guest

    1. Make files from the ISOs

    2. Burn the files.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Piper

    Piper Guest

    How do you make files from ISO files?
    piper

    Piper, Mar 25, 2006
  4. Piper

    dadiOH Guest

    Same way you made the ISO...with DVD Decrypter or Shrink. Just change
    the output mode.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Mar 25, 2006
  5. Piper

    Piper Guest

    oh cool, thanks!
    piper

    Piper, Mar 25, 2006
  6. Piper

    Plato Guest

    Your burning app should have a place to choose burn image, or similiar
    lingo. For example, in Nero 5, its:

    File | Burn Image

    Plato, Mar 25, 2006
  7. Piper

    jeff Guest

    you can extract files from an ISO with winrar, or you can mount the
    image with Daemon Tools, or you can use Nero to burn the image (
    click recorder at the top , than burn from image)

    jeff, Mar 26, 2006