  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Try the Sybex and the ExamCram books.

    Rich, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Rich

    chinglist Guest

    What is your recommendation?

    chinglist, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Rich

    Maestro Guest

    Any response you receive will be based on the posters
    personal experience which may or may not be the same for
    you. I recommend you go to your local technical bookstore
    and actually look at the different books, see which best
    suits your learning style then go back and order online if
    that's what you prefer to do.

    Maestro, Sep 10, 2003