i need interview questions & networking tips

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by krishnakumar, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. krishnakumar

    krishnakumar Guest

    krishnakumar, Sep 5, 2003

  2. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    networking tip one.
    make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003

  3. krishnakumar

    Jtyc Guest

    networking tip one.
    What if it's wireless?

    Jtyc, Sep 5, 2003
  4. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    ah wireless,
    well duh, make sure you radio is tuned to the correct channel and then you
    can sit happily back and surf the wen in the knowledge that you are secure
    from intrusion (unless you go to manlove street of course)

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003
  5. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    no your thinking of the interfax super carriageway
    the wen is the really new one

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003
  6. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    actually the more smoke the better.. that smoke after all is the internet
    cloud that we all see in the diagrams

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003
  7. krishnakumar

    JaR Guest

    Tsk, that's the kind of vague reply that degrades the MCNGP cert. You must
    be more specific!

    Mr. krishnakumar, what billyw meant to say was to make sure that one end of
    your cat5 ethernet cable is firmly inserted into the rj45 port on the back
    of your computer, and the other end into the three- pronged socket in the
    wall of your home/office. (220/240 volt is preferred, but 110/120 will work
    as well) Some adaptation of the connector may be required, do not be
    concerned, this is normal.
    Some smoke may be noticed coming from the computer immediatly after your
    first connection. Again, do not be concerned, this is also normal for a
    first-time network connection.

    HTH, HAND

    JaR, Sep 5, 2003
  8. krishnakumar

    JaR Guest

    Exactly! Now don't you feel better knowing that Mr krishnakumar isn't
    confused any more?

    J.R.

    JaR, Sep 5, 2003
  9. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    i just hope he follows your instruction
    NEXT!

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003
  10. krishnakumar

    Dragon Guest

    Of course to be a good network administrator, you need to make sure your
    systems run cool and you are able to expand them as needed. As a matter of
    fact water and ordinary kitchen soap makes an excellent solution for cooling
    down your system and allows your internet cloud to expand. Easiest way to
    use this solution is to use a spray bottle and spray around the processor.
    If a spray bottle is not available, Windex can be used as a temporary
    measure.

    Dragon, Sep 5, 2003
  11. I wouldn't recommend Windex® as when I tried that once, it literally froze
    my CPU. I had to hold my cigarette lighter over the CPU for about a minute
    to thaw it back out.

    Should this happen to you, however, and you're a non-smoker, you could
    substitute some Tabasco®

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 5, 2003
  12. krishnakumar

    JaR Guest

    out.
    Now, Fris, you are obviously just being silly here. Everyone knows that
    Capsaicin is incompatible with Windows systems. You only use Tabasco on
    Linux.

    J.R.

    *Pointing out the obvious since 1973*

    JaR, Sep 5, 2003
  13. krishnakumar

    Maestro Guest

    Do you guys really get this bored???

    Maestro, Sep 9, 2003
  14. Better to be bored than boring.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 9, 2003
  15. krishnakumar

    Russ_Binne Guest

    Now i haven't heard of using windex for cooling off ur CPU..but
    i've heard of using BigMac Sauce to cool it down..try it
    sometime..works well..

    Russ_Binne, Sep 11, 2003
  16. krishnakumar

    jerryvn01

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

    Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/office-interview-questions
    Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
    jerryvn01, Jul 12, 2010