    I have to go through START>RUN>services.msc and then connect my wireless configuration stuff everytime i want on the internet, and then go to network connections, and right click on my connection and then go to properties, click the tab that says wireless network, and check the box that says "use windows to configure my wireless network settings" and then click on my connection and click OK.

    I hate having to do that EVERYTIME i get on my computer. I want it to automatically connect like it is supposed too.

    Someone help?

    kristinafamousx, Oct 25, 2008

  2. kristinafamousx

    Rakhi.Horace

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    You should be able to download a wireless connection manager for your wireless chip that's on your computer. On my dell machine, there is a Dell Wireless WLAN connectivity manager and I can setit up for auto-connect everytime I start the computer

    Rakhi.Horace, Oct 27, 2008

  3. kristinafamousx

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wow, reading your post I realized I haven't actually switched off my laptop in months. although I use the software that came with my ralink card.

    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009
  4. kristinafamousx

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    You may benefit from a macro recorder program on your computer -- You can automate all those repetitive tasks :)

    ..unless you already knew that :)

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009