    them fine.

    Any suggestions??

    Eddie

    Eddie, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Eddie

    kenny Guest

    if your ISP has a newserver, you can configure outlook express to work as
    your newsreader. Its better than using google groups.

    if your ISP does not have a newserver you can try this
    www.teranews.com
    that has a one time setup fee of 3.95 and after that you can download
    50 mb daily forever.

    kenny, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Eddie

    jils Guest

    use a different browser.
    for instance, firefox. it blocks ads effectively.

    jils, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Eddie

    Pennywise Guest

    Use http://www.google.co.uk/ it's not the beta garbage.

    Pennywise, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Eddie

    Eddie Guest

    Kenny..........Yes I have outlook express. Never liked it as a news
    reader. I am used to google now.
    On my old comp. google was fine. I think it has something to do with
    page width, but not sure on new comp.
    Eddie

    Eddie, Mar 3, 2005
  6. Eddie

    +--Dave--+ Guest

    Widen your browser, works for me.

    +--Dave--+, Mar 3, 2005
  7. Eddie

    Eddie Guest

    OK Dave or anybody.........Thanks so far Now How do I widen my browser??

    Eddie, Mar 3, 2005
  8. Eddie

    +--Dave--+ Guest

    Just take the mouse to any corner and it should change to a double arrow
    mouse. Then click and drag it out. When I did this I could keep dragging
    until the messages were completely free of the ads.

    +--Dave--+, Mar 3, 2005
  9. Eddie

    WormWood Guest

    Dave? Dave's not here...

    WormWood, Mar 3, 2005
  10. Eddie

    +--Dave--+ Guest

    Dave? Dave's not here...Yup, I'm right here.

    +--Dave--+, Mar 3, 2005
  11. [whoosh!]

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 3, 2005
  12. Eddie

    +--Dave--+ Guest

    Dave? Dave's not here...
    The time has come for someone to put his foot down, and that foot is me.

    Yeah, I don't really get it, but then again, I don't really care either!

    +--Dave--+, Mar 4, 2005
  13. Eddie

    +--Dave--+ Guest

    Dave? Dave's not here...
    I just spent a few seconds looking it up to find out it came from Cheech and
    Chong, of which I have absolutely no interest

    So now I get it!

    +--Dave--+, Mar 4, 2005
  14. Eddie

    elaich Guest

    Firefox is probably what he's using, since the Google pages are non
    compliant. I see the run over into the *&%$ ad box all the time when
    searching Google.

    elaich, Mar 4, 2005
  15. Pop culture references: some people know them, others don't, nobody
    gets hurt. :)

    In a way they're like language itself -- not everyone gets English or
    French or Japanese; but that doesn't mean everybody should stop using
    English or French or Japanese just because everyone doesn't. Those that
    do, understand, those who don't don't, and, as with pop culture, nobody
    gets hurt.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 4, 2005