I need help on aborting msxml3 sax2 parser

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Asana, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Asana

    Asana Guest

    Dear sir / Lady

    I have a visual basic 6 program that uses an xml
    file.the file is big so i need to use msxml3 sax2
    parser,but it has not builtin method for abort parsing.
    i downnload a code from microsoft knowledge base ,but
    there is bog in it. the author raises an error th fail the
    parser,but it halts the program.in other words raising an
    error in contenthandler doesnot lead the parser to raise to
    raise fatal error so the the control doesnot go to
    ivbsaxErrorhandler_fatalError Method.

    I will be thankful if you please send me a solution for
    aborting sax2 parser in vb 6.

    Full Of Thanks
    Asana Mardanloo

    Asana, Jun 30, 2003