    guys thinks thats feasible. get at me in my e-mail or
    post it here.

    Thanks in advance.

    R. Jizzle, Sep 26, 2003

  2. R. Jizzle

    |{evin Guest

    I'd say probably that your need to tell the company to not come to you
    anymore.
    Well... one is for Windows 2000, and the other is for Windows 2003
    'bootcamp' is such an ugly word.
    Well, normally.. questions posted to a newsgroup get responded to in a
    newsgroup, asking for email replies is a no-no.

    |{evin, Sep 27, 2003

  3. R. Jizzle

    Gary - US Guest

    If you don't have the class they want did you even think of being HONEST and
    telling them that? The though never crossed your mind did it? Don't want
    to lose that buck. Hell you can get them for this wrong class AND a
    bootcamp.....what a scam.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead