i need eclipse code for Retrieve data from an oracle database

Discussion in 'Software' started by little programmer, Apr 19, 2007.

  1. little programmer

    little programmer

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello everyone,

    I am creating a website on the eclipse. The front code is java the back-end is oracle. I need the code for the following:

    1. Start the connection between the website and the oracle database (SQL Plus)
    2. Retrieve data from an oracle database (SQL Plus)
    3. Insert data into the oracle database (SQL Plus)

    Regards,

    Little programmer

    little programmer, Apr 19, 2007