    tell me on my email because I dont use this newsgroup

    My Regrads
    Mazin Al-Noaimi

    Al-Noaimi, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Please remember that most e-books are under copyright and only belong to the
    person who purchased the book.

    Keith Nicholson, Aug 20, 2003

  3. hi every body ...
    I have "MCAD/MCSD Training Kit—Developing Windows-Based Applications
    with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET" from
    Microsoft Press

    The Sad Prince, Aug 21, 2003
  4. Al-Noaimi

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I have "MCAD/MCSD Training Kit—Developing Windows-Based Applications
    Makes a good door stop, don't it! He, he.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2003