    any advice will help, and thanks in advance

    --
    Greg

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZ29yeW1uMjc=?=, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Yikes! That is a ton of cash.

    Honestly, Microsoft has a lot of stuff out there for free. They have a new
    elearning site that can really help you along.

    As for books, I generally get the MCSE kits that they have. It's been
    helpful mainly for reference and for the free 120-day OS that can be loaded
    into a VM. Tinkering is the best thing, IMHO.

    Bob

    --
    Bob Christian II
    MVP - LCS