    I'll see your Feist and raise you a Keith Laumer!

    JaR
    CDT Thug

    JaR, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    here or there they get what we give em..

    Neil, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    it's less frequently requested...go figure?

    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  4. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    there was a little C.S. Lewis...

    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  5. J.R.R. Tolkein

    --
    Fris "I'll see your three initials and raise you one" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 2, 2004
  6. Stacy Brown

    Consultant Guest

    im ending this

    harlequin romance

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2004
  7. Stacy Brown

    Jtyc Guest

    I'll see your Feist and raise you a Keith Laumer!

    I call... Isaac Asimov.

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2004
  8. Stacy Brown

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Pair of Bradburys and three Heinleins. Full house, I win!

    JaR
    NoBluff Thug

    JaR, Sep 2, 2004
  9. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    how the hell did we manage to come up with literature poker?

    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  10. Stacy Brown

    catwalker63 Guest

    Too short. Two hours max, even re-reading the good bits.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Sep 2, 2004
  11. Stacy Brown

    catwalker63 Guest

    Boys will make a game of anything. My brother used to play some sort of
    Olympics with M&Ms and a pad of paper. He's still sore 'cause I ate some
    of his athletes. <eg>

    catwalker63, Sep 2, 2004
  12. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    what disturbs me is that you knew this off the top of your head...

    Neil, Sep 3, 2004
  13. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    as opposed to women who have one game...toy with men...

    Neil, Sep 3, 2004
  14. Stacy Brown

    catwalker63 Guest

    I was young once. I prefer Nora Roberts now. Lasts longer. <eg>

    catwalker63, Sep 3, 2004
  15. Stacy Brown

    catwalker63 Guest

    No rules either, which makes it so much fun.

    catwalker63, Sep 3, 2004
  16. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    yep yer getting old...

    Neil, Sep 3, 2004
  17. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    there is a rule...the man must suffer...

    Neil, Sep 3, 2004
  18. circa Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:11:12 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Cuz wee bee smurt!

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 3, 2004
  19. circa Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:15:29 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Combine them and what do you get? Really well-constructed made up
    English. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 3, 2004
  20. Stacy Brown