    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Grrrr...

    "Euphemistic"

    JaR, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Stacy Brown

    catwalker63 Guest

    Language is dynamic. You can't put it in a nice book and expect it to
    stay there.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Stacy Brown

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    I can if I want to.

    And I am unanimous in that!

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 30, 2004
  4. circa Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:10:58 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    What, man, have you not read e.b. white?

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Stacy Brown

    catwalker63 Guest

    What does Charlotte's Web or Stuart Little have to do with new words?
    (It's been a looooooooooooooong time since I've read them).

    catwalker63, Sep 1, 2004
  6. Stacy Brown

    Consultant Guest

    charlottes web always makes me cry

    Consultant, Sep 1, 2004
  7. Stacy Brown

    catwalker63 Guest

    That's so brave. Thanks for sharing.

    catwalker63, Sep 1, 2004
  8. Stacy Brown

    Consultant Guest

    it takes a real man to express his feelings

    catwalker63, Sep 1, 2004
  10. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    2 kids both girls...what do you think?

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  11. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    WAIT A MINTUE! checking headers
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    huh, it really is him
    ..
    ..
    ..
    oh, I get it....SARCASM....

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  12. Stacy Brown

    Consultant Guest

    i know what women want to here

    Consultant, Sep 1, 2004
  13. Stacy Brown

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    yeah, play on playa

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 1, 2004
  14. Stacy Brown

    Neil Guest

    like "I wont hit you if you bring me my damn sandwich"?

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  15. Stacy Brown

    Consultant Guest

    exactly

    Consultant, Sep 1, 2004
  16. Stacy Brown

    Consultant Guest

    ah, if you guys only knew

    lol

    Consultant, Sep 1, 2004
  17. Stacy Brown

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Okay. Exactly what do women want to there?

    Would it be the same as what they want to here?

    JaR
    Difrunt Thug

    JaR, Sep 1, 2004
  18. circa Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:21:04 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Okay, how about T.S. Eliot?

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004
  19. Stacy Brown

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:
    How about H.P. Lovecraft?

    JaR, Sep 1, 2004
  20. Stacy Brown