    No ugly ones.

    Thanks,

    SN

    Sludge Nugget, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Sludge Nugget

    Neil Guest

    I need a new drug

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Sludge Nugget

    molsonexpert Guest

    molsonexpert, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Sludge Nugget

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Sludge Nugget

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Sludge Nugget

    kpg Guest

    I want to be sedated.

    kpg, Aug 26, 2004
  7. Sludge Nugget

    Brian Guest

    One that won't keep me up all night.
    One that won't make me sleep all day.

    Brian, Aug 26, 2004
  8. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 26, 2004
  9. Sludge Nugget

    Neil Guest

    hurry hurry hurry before i go insane

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  10. Sludge Nugget

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go...

    TechGeekPro, Aug 26, 2004
  11. Sludge Nugget

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Aug 26, 2004
  12. Sludge Nugget

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well there goes my dinner again.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 26, 2004
  13. Sludge Nugget

    nerd32768 Guest

  14. Sludge Nugget

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Aug 27, 2004
  15. Sludge Nugget

    catwalker63 Guest

    I have become comfortably numb.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 30, 2004
  16. Sludge Nugget

    Consultant Guest

    weird, i just listened to that mp3