    I need a very basic flow chart program. I did have a program called
    flow.exe, but I had a hard disk crash and that program did not get
    restored. Can any body help ?

    Watcher, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Watcher

    °Mike° Guest

    Try Teechart Office
    http://www.steema.com/products/teechart/office/overview.html

    "TeeChart-Office is a free charting and plotting tool intended for
    both the end-user and the developer."

    "The main purpose of TeeChart-Office is to easily create Charts,
    link them to heterogenous sources of data, modify and change
    the chart appearance, export Charts to native format, image
    files and printer, share created charts with other users and
    configure the many properties it offers."

    °Mike°, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Watcher

    brownie Guest

    Thanks but that is hardly basic !~