    HDD or to another DVD.

    What do we need in the way of hardware and software?

    TIA

    Not Me, Jun 8, 2005

  2. Not Me

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You can get help for specific issues related to burning discs by looking in
    Mac Help or searching the Apple Service & Support website.

    pcbutts1, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Not Me

    Not Me Guest

    Thanks, did some of that early on, the problem is (apparently) the first DVD
    burn was with some protection option enabled. I'm, again, assuming that the
    election of this option was inadvertent.

    "pcbutts1"

    Not Me, Jun 9, 2005