    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, I thought you were talking about some new version of HL2 or something.

    The Modfather, Oct 16, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got DOD: Source... it looks very nice... pritty much the same old great game revamped and it seems like everything wrong before has been fixed... the maps look wonderfull as well as the moddels.

    Gez, Oct 16, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Serious Sam 2 and Quake 4 are sweet. FEAR is alright but I am not a big fan of dark FPS like DOOM3.

    werty316, Oct 23, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wait, You liked Quake 4 but say yer not a fan of dark FPS like Doom 3? Every review I've seen of Q4 says it's almost a complete copy of Doom 3. <Shrug>

    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Battlefield 2 is having SPECIAL FORCE expansion coming out on the 21st, I heard.
    FPS game? How bout Black Hawk Down? It's old and I play it for more than a year now. I'm still addicted to it though I haven't have had time to play it. :?

    Technoholic, Nov 2, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Special force better have bots in multiplayer or that download woulda been pointless.

    unholy, Nov 3, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    Blustarboi

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    1
    I think you should try matrix path of neo or transformers, but MY idea never counts for anything

    Blustarboi, Nov 27, 2008
  8. The Modfather

    Alien x

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Driving games?

    Try Test Drive Unlimited
    most simulation driving game out, (I believe so)
    1000+ miles of driving with all car dealers (Real names)

    I drive the koenigsegg, and ferrari's mostly.
    if your into bikes, they have most of them there
    kawasaki ninja.

    so on.. very good game, you should youtube it, you might like it :)

    Alien x, Dec 27, 2008
  9. The Modfather

    marshal

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    well i like freedom fighter and igi.those are mission games and quite interesting.

    marshal, Dec 29, 2008
  10. The Modfather

    angelinalove

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I love to play online games.

    angelinalove, Jan 9, 2009
  11. The Modfather

    Williams

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah,GTA or maybe Sims,or SimSity,Call of Dirty,Countre Strike :barresed:

    Williams, Nov 17, 2009
  12. The Modfather

    JulietWaugh

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Advice

    I think there are many varieties available on net,you can try any of those.As far as my choice is concerned I like to play freedom fighter.My brother is big fan of third party shooter.

    JulietWaugh, Jan 14, 2010
  13. The Modfather

    helen07

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Singapore
    Why don't you try GTA 3 and Vice City? They're very interesting. I'm now their crazy fan.

    helen07, Aug 30, 2010
  14. The Modfather

    Hotspot

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New York
    Ratchet & Clank is a Shooting game and the games have lots of cool weapons, like the Ryno which shoots out many bullets at once which really packs a punch.

    Hotspot, Aug 30, 2010
  15. The Modfather

    RupeshSasne

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    PUNE, Maharashtra, INDIA
    prince of persia the sands of time is awesome!!! Hitman blood money is also there...

    RupeshSasne, Sep 20, 2010
  16. The Modfather

    Burtson725

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2012
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Prince of Persia and COD series are great.

    Burtson725, Oct 12, 2012